Intermittent Fasting for Faster Fat and Weight Loss
Intermittent fasting is eating nothing or eat no calories for around 15-20 hours then eat all the calories you need within the shorter 4-9 hours period until you've reached your weight loss objective. This intermittent fasting does not necessarily need to be morning fasting. It could be any hour of the day. The best way to schedule your daily fast is to plan your 15-to-20 hour fasting and 4-9 hour feasting cycle anyway you want to, but it is important that you take your dinner about 2-3 hours before bedtime so that have fewer hours awake while fasting.
Whenever you eat, there is an increase in the stored carbs and blood sugar level in the body. These carbs and blood sugar is the energy the body burns to keep the body active, functioning and fit. As you fast for long periods of time your blood sugar reduces, the amount of stored carbs decreases which leaves your body with no option but to start burning body fat for energy so as to keep active.
Intermittent fasting burns more body fat in a shorter time
Since body fat is the accumulation of excess calories you overate, which means that every time you eat too excessively, your body takes those excess calories, stores it as body fat and uses it as a backup source of energy when you eat less and need more energy to carry out some task. Your body is compelled to burn body fat or loses weight when there's not many carbs or blood sugar left to burn to keep you active. Interestingly, you lose more fat within just short duration if you combine weight loss diet with intermittent fasting and exercise plan. This happens because you’re going to burn fat faster as your blood sugar levels are lower forcing your body to burn more body fat for energy as you work out.
Intermittent Fasting regulates your calorie intake
The ghrelin (hunger hormone) is reduced as you fast intermittently. During the first few days of the commencement of intermittent fasting, there is a craving for food as the body demand for food which also result to more calorie intake but as you continue, your body system gets used to fasting and there is a regulation in caloric intake. There is every possibility that you will only eat twice a day depending on how long you go in your fasting. This reduction in the number of times you eat daily has inevitably cut down on your caloric intake, because there is less insulin and more Human Growth Hormone and adrenaline in the body.
Intermittent fasting burns your stubborn fat
Not only is weight loss and fat burning the major benefit of intermittent fasting, there are a whole lot of benefits that also contribute to fat burning. Intermittent fasting increases your metabolism because as you fast, your blood sugar level reduces and your body responds to this by reactivating you by discharging more adrenaline which will cause you to be more alert, have more energy, and more focused but more significantly, your body releases adrenaline to burn stubborn thigh, hips, and belly fat. Losing your last 10 pounds of stubborn fat becomes reality with intermittent fasting.
Intermittent Fasting increases Human Growth Hormone
Intermittent fasting boosts the hormones that burn fat and maintains muscle mass. There is a boost in Human Growth Hormone (which is also known as somatotropin) that maintains muscle mass whenever you fast intermittently. This hormone helps to maintain proper function of the brain, sustain energy level, repairs DNA within cells and also blood tissue and muscle mass.
Intermittent fasting reduces abdominal fat
It is a bit difficult to lose belly fat especially for women who have more belly and butt fat due to the fact that the abdominal region of the body consists of a lot more alpha-2 receptors that slow down fat burning process than the beta-2 receptors which speeds up the fat burning process. Intermittent Fasting reduces the effect of those alpha-2 receptors which do not work so well without insulin while stimulating more of the fat burning beta-2 receptors in your abdominal region of the body which allows you to burn more belly fat. As you engage in abdominal fasting, there is an increase in blood flow to your abdominal region which makes fat burning and spot reduction easier.
Intermittent fasting help lower the risk of diabetes-2
Type-2 diabetes has become very common in recent time. This diabetic type is also a contributor to weight gain and its main feature is high blood sugar level in the framework of insulin resistance. Since intermittent fasting could reduce insulin resistance, then there is every possibility that it would also lower the blood sugar level thereby reducing the risk of diabetes 2
For a result yielding intermittent fasting, these are tips that would help you:
1. Take your dinner about 2-3 hours before bedtime; this will help you have fewer hours awake while fasting. Eating too late into the night there are more chances of experiencing bloating that can cause difficulty in sound sleep.
2. Break your fast with a normal sized meal and never break your fast because you are hungry. Take fruits first before your meal.
3. Drink plenty of water. Tea and coffee with little or no sweetener is welcome during intermittent fasting.
5. Intermittent fasting does not necessarily need to be done throughout the week. Observing intermittent fasting twice a week is enough to burn fat and lose weight.
6. During the days you are not fasting, eat high protein breakfast, choose weight loss friendly foods, utilize Redcon1 RPG twice a day before largest meals, eat soluble fiber, and regulate your consumption of alcoholic and sugary drinks.
7. Schedule your workout in a way that will make your intermittent fasting convenient. Do lesser workout on days you are fasting and more workout on days you are not fasting. If you plan to fast each day, pick two days a week, typically heavier lifting days and add 200-300 more calories to your day adding 10% more carbs and 5% more fat/protein to your intake.
8. You should end your day with a small meal before bed so that you have nutrients till your next meal after fasting. Redcon1 new product the MRE Bar comes in handy as a last meal and tastes great to satisfy that sweet tooth. It has enough carbs/protein and whole foods to power you through your morning workout and burn fat up until your first meal around noon.