1. Can I stack BIG NOISE® with TOTAL WAR® for my pre-workout?
Yes. TOTAL WAR® has a strong pump component but BIG NOISE® magnifies muscle pumps through different nitric oxide (N.O.) pathways. Additionally, the focus ingredients in BIG NOISE® can ramp up mental focus during training.
2. Can I take BIG NOISE® on its own as a pre-workout?
Yes, BIG NOISE® is a powerful non-stimulant pre workout. If you are looking to avoid caffeine or other stimulants, Big Noise® is the perfect choice.
3. I train late at night, will BIG NOISE® keep me awake?
No, because BIG NOISE® does not contain caffeine or other stimulants it’s a perfect choice for late night workouts!
4. What is the purpose of the focus ingredients in Big Noise®?
The focus ingredients in Big Noise® were incorporated into the formula to promote a strong mind muscle connection during your workout to help maximize your pump.
5.Why is Betaine included in the formula?
Big Noise® contains Betaine Anhydrous to help enhance muscular endurance. Betaine is also known as trimethylglycine (TMG), which is essentially creatine minus a methyl group. When TMG is consumed, it gains a methyl group in the body and increases muscle creatine levels thereby enhancing muscular endurance.
6. How many scoops can I take in one workout?
The serving size for Big Noise® is 1 scoop. Do not exceed 1 scoop in any 24 hour period.
7. Should I take BIG NOISE® on non-training days?
Yes, BIG NOISE® can be taken on non-training days for those looking to support blood flow and increased focus.
8. Will BIG NOISE® benefit me pre-cardio?
Because BIG NOISE® helps to dilate blood vessels, thus increasing circulation and blood flow, it can be beneficial pre-cardio.
9. Can I stack Big Noise® with a fat burner such as DOUBLE TAP® since I heard caffeine/stimulants are vaso-constrictors?
Yes, although caffeine/stimulants can act as vaso-constrictors, you will still experience full pumps even while using DOUBLE TAP®. Recent studies have suggested that caffeine also acts as a mild vaso-dilator.