1. Is WATERBOARD® a fat burner?
No Waterboard® is a natural diuretic.
2. Is WATERBOARD® safe for woman?
Yes Waterboard® is absolutely safe for women. It can even be take when it’s that time of the month to help with bloating.
3. When is WATERBOARD® ideal?
Waterboard® is ideal for bodybuilding competitions, photoshoots, weddings, or any big event where looking and feeling your best is an absolute top priority.
4. What is WATERBOARD® used for?
Waterboard® is an all-natural water loss formula that will eliminate the top layer of subcutaneous water retention that has been blurring away your coveted definition.
5. When should WATERBOARD® be taken?
Ideally 3-5 days prior to a photo shoot, bodybuilding contest or an event.
6. How long should I take WATERBOARD® for?
Waterboard® can be taken for a max of 5 days.
7. How many servings come in a WATERBOARD® box?
10 serving per Waterboard® box.
8. Can i take WATERBOARD® DAILY?
Due to the extreme effectiveness of Waterboard® it should only be taken for a max of 10 consecutive days.
9. How much water should be consumed with WATERBOARD®?
120 ounces should be consumed when taking Waterboard®.
10. What is the purpose of WATERBOARD®?
The purpose of Waterboard® is to eliminate the top layer of subcutaneous water that is between the skin and muscle which has been blurring away your coveted definition.